Thursday, January 7, 2010

new years!

Happy (way) Belated New Years everyone! I hope that ya'll had a great New Years! As many of you may know, I am not a big fan of New Years, its quite depressing to me...Christmas is over and yet another year has past...sigh...oh well. However, this New Years was great because my fam came up to celebrate Christmas! So we had two Christmases and virtually no New Years, wahoo! Well, I pretended that New Years didn't exist :) Sorry if you like New Years and it may bug you that I don't...well, it is what it is. Anywho, it was great to have the fam (plus Andre) up here! They even got to see lots of snow! Thanks for the gifts ya'll, they were great! We pretty much just lounged around, played Wii, the guys watched bowl games (yawn), some went sledding (you know I wasn't included), and we went to an eleven story Macy's downtown! Wow, now that's a big stinkin store! I will say that we had T minus one hour to go through all 11 stories, I'm pretty sure we just hit up 4. Apparently Macy's closes at 6 pm on Saturdays downtown...who knew? Anyway, it was great and I'm so thankful for their presence and all of the presents! I love ya'll so much, thank you for making the trek up here! :)

No comments: