Saturday, January 16, 2010

book list

I know that I'm behind the times by saying this but did ya'll know that you can create a "wish list" on amazon.com? Oh yeah, me too...as of a few weeks ago. Well here are some of the items on my list:
  1. Barron's 500 Flash Cards of American Sign Language
  2. Signing Illustrated
  3. Churched
  4. Angry Conversations with God: A Snarky but Authentic Spiritual Memoir
  5. A Million Miles in A Thousand Years by my boy, Donald Miller!
  6. Food Inc.
  7. Committed
Oh yeah by the way, I'm attempting to learn sign language. A few of our clients are deaf or non-verbal so sign is a great way to communicate :)


i love you in sign
(photo courtesy of google search)

1 comment:

GinnyWilkins said...

Charlie O is teaching me so we can learn it and then talk to each other and no one will know what we're saying