Sunday, December 14, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things

First of all, I hope you picked up on the Juile Andrews reference. Second of all, here is a list of my fave things right now:

1. My Uggs-I believe I'm obsessed. I wear them everywhere, they're just so warm and wonderful!

2. A clean house decorated for Christmas. I love when our house is clean, it just gives me a peaceful feeling and seeing it decorated for Christmas just makes me so happy every time I walk downstairs.

3. Listening to Christmas music ALL the time (except when Delilah takes over...I have to switch the station while she talks...sorry Delilah).

4. Receiving Christmas cards! They are a sweet surprise amongst bills and junk mail.

5. Going Christmas shopping when its actually cold and snowy (as long as the roads are clear) outside! It feels sooo Christmasy!

6. Going on a date with my husband...yes, we went on our first date since we've moved here, on Wednesday (he's a busy bee).

7. Cheesy Lifetime Christmas movies...yes, they have bad actors and actresses but can a movie really be that bad when its set during Christmas time? I didn't think so.

8. Marie Claire magazine...love it! I've never received a magazine subscription until last year my mil (mother in law, come on people...keep up!), Kathy got a free subscription to MC and offered it to me. Well that's where the addiction began, because not only is it filled with fashion but it actually has articles that are very interesting to me--they're about things going on in the world, new trends in our society, etc. Well, for Christmas I asked for a renewal of the subscription and the wish was granted! My first issue came on Friday and I peeked at it when I first came home and I'm about to go through the whole issue now, yay!

No comments: