1. John was gone all last week and that pretty much makes me immobile. Thank the Lord that my friend Anna came and stayed with me so I could actually have peace of mind. (I go crazy in a house by myself.)
2. It's HOT. Outside it's only like mildly hot (80s) but my house seems to take all of the heat from outside and trap it inside. I'm sweating just sitting on my couch, ughhhhh. Oh yeah, if you didn't know already, we don't have central air so if I die of a heat stroke you know why.
3. I discovered last week that we get the Style channel and on Tuesdays they have Sex and the City marathons. So, yeah...I was glued to the TV for that.
4. And then on Wednesdays they have Gossip Girl marathons soooo yeah...
5. Here Comes Honey Boo Boo. If you've been living under a rock (or don't frequent the TLC channel and read every single People magazine), I'll educate you on my new fave trash TV show. I don't usually do reality TV but man on man do I love this show! It is just too much awesome wrapped up into a 30 minute segment! It's based on a Toddlers and Tiaras contestant, Alana, and her family. They live in rural GA and really give a good name to rednecks everywhere. You really just have to experience this show for yourself (if you have OnDemand you can find it under Toddlers and Tiaras). You can thank me later.
6. I haven't been watching TV the entire time, I have been reading some books but more on those later.
7. There's a very real chance that John and I may take a vacation to Amish country (only 4 hours away!) this fall. If you don't know, I am fascinated with the Amish culture and have been wanting to go to Lancaster, PA for quite some time now. So I've been spending some time researching that vacay. Disclaimer: research is not my strong suit, I get easily overwhelmed so we may or may not end up staying in some low rent motel just because I can't take any more information/decisions having to be made.
So there you have it, when I have something important to report back on (other that the latest episode of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo) I'll be sure to post it :)