Sunday, September 30, 2012

great things

Here are a couple of great things that have changed my life in the past couple of weeks.  First, I learned how to do a sock bun!!  This is a tutorial specifically for short, layered, thin hair...hello that's awesome!  I only had to watch the video once to get the gist of it and I've worn my hair in a sock bun 3 times this week!  It's basically the perfect style if you're having a bad hair day or if it's at the end of the day and your hair looks awful but you still have to do one more thing (in public).  I also feel a little like Grace Kelly when I wear my hair like this.  I'm led to believe that you do sock buns differently if you have long hair but sorry, I can't help you out there.  Check it out!



Also, if you have a dog or just like to laugh in general you should definitely check out this website: Dog-Shaming.  It's pretty much the best thing since like some other addictive site that I look at (insert: one of 50 sites I frequent).  But yeah, I laughed out loud (on the couch...by myself) looking at this site.  Enjoy!

No comments: