Tuesday, September 25, 2012

lately

Not having much to say lately + lack of motivation = no posts

Sorry people, there's not been a whole lot going on around here.  The temperatures are getting a little cooler (which is nice), it's been getting darker a little earlier (not nice), I've been reading, cooking, walking, working and catching up on all the new TV shows that are coming on.  I haven't really added any to the list this year, just sticking with my old favorites.  Except I guess you could add Gossip Girl to the list now that I'm up to date on that and cannot wait for the new season to start in October!  But yeah, I've been pretty much like everyone else; drinking pumpkin spice lattes, wearing jeans and cooking/baking fallish type things.  We're also still planning a long weekend trip in October.  Update: it's been moved from Amish country (sad face) to a general mountainous area.  Once we started looking at all the things to do in Amish country, I grew more excited and John grew more concerned about enjoying the trip.  So we decided that I would save that trip for someone who would enjoy it more (Mom? maybe??) and we would go on one together that we both enjoyed.  Novel idea, right?  Also, we're pretty sure Dixie is allergic to something because she has been scratching and gnawing on herself like a maniac for the past couple months and it seems to have gotten worse lately.  John's taking her to the doctor soon, so hopefully that will yield some answers.  Yep, that's pretty much my life lately.  Thanks for being faithful and reading even though there haven't been many updates.  XOXO.

No comments: