Monday, June 11, 2012

my best friend's wedding

Soooo Ginny got married this past weekend!!!  And what a whirlwind, wonderful wedding it was!!  Seriously, hands down, one of the best weddings I've ever been to.  And it went by in the blink of an eye.  Let me just say the bride was STUNNING!  I was so proud to call her my best friend!  Well, I'm proud to call her that when she's in gym shorts and a t-shirt but y'all, she looked amazing!  And right now I know you're like, "well show us the dang pictures already!" and to that I have to say: our camera broke Friday night, I took pics with my parents' camera (that remains in Goldsboro but they promised to upload the pics and send them to me, cough cough) and I'm hoping her photographer/someone on facebook will put up some pics real soon.  I'll be able to upload the ones from our camera but that means I have to dig it out of our luggage first and well, I'm still pretty exhausted from the weekend.  They're coming, they're coming, I promise!  It really was a fantastic weekend filled with love, support, family, friends, food, alcohol and just plain old fun!  I was sad to see it end although I'm glad sweet Ginny has a break and can enjoy herself on her honeymoon with her new husband, Riley!  Here are a few pics from my mom's iPhone to hold you over:

John stealing a dance with the bride (super blurry, they were moving too fast!)

Ashley and I (bridesmaids) pausing as we scarfed down shrimp and grits

blurry one of Mom and Dad partying hard :)

Ashley, Eva (my old roommate) and me

No comments: