Saturday, June 23, 2012

commenting

I've had some drama with my comments section so I thought I'd bring you up to speed.

At first, I had both word verification and I had to "modify" the comments, which means they are emailed to me and then I chose to publish them or not. 

Then folks with smartphones were having trouble commenting because of the word verification.  So I took it all away and people could comment all willy nilly.

Then the only comments I got were like 73028 spam comments and it really freaked me out.  So now we're at the no word verification but you have to wait for me to publish it.  So when your comment doesn't show up immediately it's because it is waiting in my inbox for me to publish it.  I'd like to keep all the spam about new Nike shoes and random Asian phrases off of my blog.  Just wanted to let y'all know, and with that said...please keep the comments coming!  That's how I know people are actually reading this mindless junk I'm writing.  Thanks!!!