Saturday, June 2, 2012

lately

I know it's been forever since I've done a legit post but here's what has been going on lately:

  • planning every little detail of my bestie Ginny's bachelorette weekend (I try to control my inner detail oriented monster most of the time but this time she had to be released)
  • got a spray tan...and survived
  • experiencing Ginny's bachelorette weekend (last weekend) and loving every second of it! (pictures will be posted soon--and YES, I did take pics!)
  • spending some sweet (short) time with my fam while I was in NC
  • attempting to catch up on rest that I didn't get last weekend
  • going to a RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS concert and finding out we were going a mere 2 hours before the show started! (some pics of that too)
  • finally relaxing with the hubs last night, eating ciabatta bread pizza and watching a movie, aaaah relaxation...
Here's the ciabatta bread pizza and the recipe:

 (photo and recipe cred to glamour magazine)

note to self: if you're using the broil setting on your oven for the first time, you might want to watch the bread, even if it's only in there for two minutes, ughhhh

1 comment:

Sterling said...

Thanks for the shoutout, after I creeped out of my house for you at 12, drove 20 miles each way (uphill) I figure the least you would do is recognize your most loyal blog reader. Jesling needs to do some serious damage control.