Monday, February 6, 2012

pretty girl hair

So remember that one time when you didn't really want to get ready but you had to leave the house and face the world?  Yeah, that's me...every dang day.  Now don't get me wrong, I'm a gal that likes to get dressed nice and do my hair and make up.  BUT when you roll out of bed before 7 AM(!) and know that you're going to spend the day with 3 boys under 6 years old you don't really feel like it's a make up and high heels kinda day.  So, I usually indulge in the bare minimum--foundation, mascara, perfume, earrings, clothes that are somewhat acceptable in public but I won't die if I get puke/poop/dried up food remnants on them. 

Where am I going with this, you may ask?  I came across a great and easy hair tutorial that you can do at night (yes, I'm a night showerer) and look pretty fabulous when you wake up.  Of course I'll share it with you because I want y'all to look fab while doing as little as possible too. 

And here's the link.  You're welcome.

1 comment:

Jen E. said...

I am trying to grow my hair out a little bit and I will have to try this sometime! Love her video tutorial (and blog in general!) TFS! :)