Saturday, October 15, 2011

want(need) this now


So I came across these pretty young things the other day and I thought: "OMG TOMS!  And they're leopard print! Could this get any more perfect?!".  And the answer is yes, it could get more perfect.  The dang price could drop about $50 or so.  You know they're only $95 at Neiman Marcus.  No big deal, right?  Wrong.  I mean holy cow I really do LOVE these things.  Like I'm pretty sure I would wear them all the time.  Because they're freaking leopard print.  And TOMS.  But come on, I think like 3 kids should be getting a pair of shoes when it costs this much.  Just sayin...

Or I wouldn't mind having these Snow Leopard print shoes...


I mean they are so similar, yet a solid $40 cheaper.  Either way...Santa, if you're reading this...I would be a really happy gal if these came to me on Christmas morning...or a few a days after Christmas (cough cough Mom). 

2 comments:

ABby said...

I didn't know that we both saw these and LOVED them...but who am I kidding I shoulda known! Ugh I wish we lived closer and could buy a pair and share them ;)

Santa said...

Wow! I really like both of them....hard decision.