Yummmmmmy!! If you're a veg head you can leave out the chicken and if you're a meat head you can leave out the artichokes. Enjoy!
- 1 (12-ounce) package kamut spirals (I used regular ol' rotini pasta)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast tenders, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (15-ounce) cans artichoke quarters, rinsed, drained, and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh basil
- Chopped fresh basil (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until browned. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add wine, salt, pepper, and artichokes; simmer 5 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken is done. Remove from heat; stir in cheese and 1/3 cup basil. Place sauce and pasta in a large bowl; stir gently to combine. Garnish with chopped basil, if desired.
- Calories: 434
- Fat: 9.2g