Saturday, April 10, 2010

horseback riding?


As you all know I am randomly interested in different activities/topics. Lately I've been entertaining the idea of horseback riding. More than likely nothing will come of this, at least for the foreseeable future. It would be really cool to learn though. But maybe I'll put it on my bucket list.

side note:
bucket list: A list of things to do before you die. Comes from the term "kicked the bucket". (thanks urbandictionary.com)

Maybe I'll begin by creating my bucket list. Yep, now I will randomly post things for my bucket list. Feel free to post things on your bucket list in the comments section, I would love to know :)

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I love riding horses although I haven't had much experience at it. I was going to get one if we had gotten that farm we wanted. I thought it would be so relaxing riding through the woods alone on a horse, in the quiet stillness. But then, loving the driving fast thing, I also thought how exhilarating it would be,flying through a pasture on the back of a really fast horse!

katie said...

awww...that would be fun! i love horses!