Saturday, December 5, 2009

peachy keen

Hey ya'll guess what? My cousin, EMILY is PREGNANT!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!! I am so freaking thrilled for her!!! She just passed her first trimester and has nicknamed the babe, Peachy (which I love, duh). I'm so happy for her and Tommy, they will be wonderful parents! Please look at her presh baby bump pics. Heck, I'll just post one so ya'll can see it right here. Em, as if you didn't already know I CANNOT WAIT to meet Peachy!! Ya'll are in my prayers everyday :) Loves!


2 comments:

Mom said...

So exciting!! Love them too Jessi. They will be fun Parents!

Cynthia said...

YAY! I'm going to be a grandmama! I'm so excited I can hardly wait and she does look so cute! She wore one of the tops I bought her for her birthday today and looked just presh. She was lovin' you at Red Robin today for her B'day lunch!