Wednesday, December 2, 2009

its the most wonderful time of the year!

Christmas-y things that I've done so far:
  1. Bought Christmas gifts
  2. Bought decorations
  3. Bought wrapping paper and cards
  4. Put up the Christmas tree
  5. Replaced candles and air fresheners with Christmas smells
  6. Put a Christmas dog collar on Dixie
  7. Wearing Christmas pajamas (well technically I do that all year)
  8. Started listening to Christmas music
  9. Decorated the house with Christmas decor
  10. Planned a Christmas party and sent the invitations (evites...nothing fancy
  11. Remembered how much of a sucker I am for anything that is Christmas related when shopping...I seriously have to restrain myself sometimes
  12. Put a Christmas background on my blog

2 comments:

Anna said...

You would change the background on your blog:) Your enthusiasm for Christmas is catching!

Unknown said...

13. Hung out with Burl and had a holly jolly good time!