Sunday, December 6, 2009

happy birthday Emmy!

(photo courtesy of Em's facebook and yes, I am wearing a babushka)

I would like to wish my dear cousin Emily a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love ya so much and I'm so thankful that we're cuzzies :)

5 things I really like about her:
  1. She tells people how it is (gotta love that honesty)
  2. She is a fellow veg head
  3. She is one of the craftiest, most creative people I know
  4. She does an awesome slow motion fist pump
  5. She has a huge heart and she's extremely compassionate
Loves ya Emmy!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Aww...thanks! I love that my slow motion fist pump is a top five fav.

Mom said...

Loves Em!!!

Cynthia said...

Great post Babushka! The five things I love about Emily is, #1 She loves the Lord, #2 She does do a great slow-mo fist thingy, #3 She is making me a grandma, #4 She is very creative and crafty which is helping me with my Christmas shopping, and #5 She is beautiful inside and out!