Tuesday, December 29, 2009

its official...

I'm a horrible blogger. Oh well, sorry about that. I will sum up what has happened in the past few weeks with a lovely list:

  1. The Christmas party we hosted was incredible (if I do say so myself)! Yay! Much thanks to our dear friends, Matt and Anna, who helped :)
  2. Everything worked out and now I am still employed with SharpVisions but instead of being in HR, I'm a Job Facilitator (yay!). That's still the same job that I described in previous posts, its just with the company I was already with.
  3. We went to TN and had a very relaxing Christmas. We caught up on sleep and had fun just laying around, it was so great to see John's family and be able to spend Christmas with them!
  4. We made it back to PA last night (at approximately 8:45) and we promptly brought all of our luggage in, then I began to prepare for my first day in my new job (no, we don't stop...just call us the Energizer Bunnies).
  5. My first day in my new position was wonderful! This is definitely going to be different from what I was doing, which will be awesome and scary (because I have to learn everything) at the same time.
  6. My family is coming to PA on Thursday! We'll get to celebrate our Christmas with them and New Years, wahoo! Please pray that they have a safe trip (you know they're from NC and ain't used to driving in that there snow :)
  7. Seriously, the snow was really coming down yesterday in WV, thank goodness John is good at driving in scary weather because I bout near had a heart attack in the passenger's seat.
  8. It was also great to see some of our sweet friends while we were in TN, love ya'll!
  9. Yes, I saw New Moon for the 2nd time in the theaters...what? I had to take Kathy and Heather, hello, they are Twi-nerds too! Plus we almost got in a fight with the loud people behind us (well....kinda....).
  10. I read a hilarious book my Mom let me borrow, Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster...seriously, ladies if you've ever tried to lose weight (who hasn't?) and can look past a little bit of bad language this is the book for you! I seriously laughed out loud (and promptly felt like an idiot) but still so. stinkin. hilarious! You must pick it up :)
  11. This is a shout out to all of my family and friends in NC that I didn't get to see over Christmas...I miss ya'll so much and love you dearly!! We will meet again soon :)
Happy early New Year ya'll!


(photo courtesy of google search)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I got your back at the movie theater. I think we could have taken them! It was great seeing you and Anna is still dragging around "Mickey Mouse Cheddar."

Mom said...

Yep as of 7:00AM today we are headed to PA. Looks like it will be a White Christmas/New Years after all!