Tuesday, May 8, 2012

OMG food

So remember that time that you wanted to get really fat and just didn't know what you would eat to attain that goal?  (I know, it totally happens to me all the time)  Well, I've got a helpful link.


As I'm scrolling through their recipes all I can think is, "Is there a day where I can just eat whatever the heck I want and feel no regrets or shame?".  If there is such a day, then I'm going to this blog first thing in the morning and making a list of all the items I'll need to buy for my Day of Fat.  Here are just a few of the recipes I'd like to make: 




and last but most definitely not least...


I'm pretty sure that if Heaven had a taste it would be that last recipe.  Now I'm off to cook my stupid, no good, freaking, healthy, stinky, I hate it dinner.  Hmph!

(all recipes and photo cred go to: kevin and amanda)

No comments: