Monday, January 16, 2012

the hunger games


These books are AMAZING!!  Like, it took me a little over a week to read them all and I think the only thing that slowed me down was having to go to work.  But seriously, if you haven't read them you really should!  I'm a little pissed at myself for not picking them up earlier.  They're Young Adult fiction so you'll fly through them quickly.  Although, so that you're warned: the first is definitely the best, like "oh my gosh this is amazing holy cow" kind of awesome, the second is really good and the third is good in a "well I needed to read it to finish up the series and know how it ends, and yeah it was OK good" kind of way.  There you have it.  Get your paws on them now!  I mean, whatever...

PS-The Hunger Games movie is in theaters March 29 (yippee!!!)

No comments: