- I haven't had a legit dinner. Cereal. Nachos in the toaster oven. C-r-a-p.
- It has taken every ounce of my energy to straighten up around the house (my fam is coming tonight!). Not hardcore cleaning, just simply making beds and folding clothes here, people.
- I lay around on the couch acting sullen and hopeless, mostly because I can't find anything on TV to watch that interests me.
- I also can't be bothered to read a book for entertainment (what the what?! when has this ever happened?).
- I have to push myself to take Dixie on a walk, and it's mostly guilt driven since she's been cooped up in the house while I'm at work.
- I have called my sister no less than 94 times so I have someone to talk to. And you might be thinking "aww, well you could've called me" but the answer is: no, you don't want me to call you because I can't form complete thoughts or sentences. Last night I called her at 10:36 p.m. and instructed her to "entertain me". She hates me.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
...my life turns to c-r-a-p when John is out of town. See, John is in Boston for a "convention". I really think he created the convention as a ploy to go see the Rangers/Red Sox game, see his friend Scott play some golf (yes, it's his grown-up job, how awesome is that?!) and visit a few friends from high school. I'll believe this whole convention mess when I see the t-shirt, mm hmm. As for me, well, I turn into a worthless pile of mush while he's gone. Who knew? Certainly not me, seeing as I enjoy my alone time very much. Let's paint a picture, folks. Since Tuesday morning: