Monday, September 19, 2011

the abc's of me

Because, why not?

Age: 25, quarter century ya'll

Bed size: queen, well that's a little personal

Chore you hate: sweeping/mopping/dusting...oh I was only supposed to pick one?  Well, that's just not possible.

Dogs: loooove my sweet Dixie dog! And pretty much all other dogs.

Essential to start your day: coffee

(found here)

Favorite color: right now green, but my all time is fave is pink

Gold or silver?: gold, most definitely gold.

Height: 5'1", short and sweet

Instrument you play: Yeah, that would be none.  Although the kids I watch dig my drum beats.

Job title: nanny

Kids?: one day

Live: Pittsburgh, PA

Mom's name: Delores

Never plan to...:run for political office (ha, my sister will get a kick out of that)

Overnight hospital stays: nope, none, nada

Pet Peeves: I can't stand when people leave cabinets and/or drawers open!  I mean...it's whatever...

Quote from a movie: "I love ya more than my luggage", Clairee from Steel Magnolias.  Well, pretty much every quote from that movie.  Duh.

Righty or lefty?: righty

Siblings: This fabulous girl named Katie...and everyone thinks she's the older sister but really she's 5 years younger than me.  Yup.


Time I wake up: 6:30 AM (on workdays) and whenever on weekends

Underwear: yeah...I don't know where that question was going so we'll just stop it there.

Vegetables I don't like: I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of radishes and I have to eat carrots and celery with something so that they're tolerable.  Truth.

What makes me run late: I believe that it is inherent in my DNA to run late.  Ask anyone who's known me since birth.  It's just inevitable. 

Yummy food I make: Hmm, sounds a little braggy, right?  But I'll go with bruschetta, guacamole, baked goods and the like.

Zoo animals I like: I'd have to say that the elephants are my favorite.  They're really quite miraculous.  And they sure beat those in the "cat family" that just lay around.  At least they're up and eating or walking through mud puddles or something...

3 comments:

katie said...

Haha! I luh'd dis! I'm glad you never plan to run for political office because that means you would have to keep up with current events! And you would have to be on time, even early (gasp!) to things, which I agree is just not in your dna :)

Ps. I think you're pretty fabulous too <3

ABby said...

I luh dis too! I may have to steal it and do my own ;) I'm a sucka for things like this

Delbs said...

pretty darn accurate! : )