So today I pushed myself to run just a little bit longer than I have recently. I have somewhat abandoned the plan due to the shin splints and what not. But the good thing is I got the general idea and have adapted it to what the ol' legs can handle. I've learned that while running I envision what my next blog post should be about. So here we go...
Reasons why you should not ever run with me:
1. I sometimes dance while running.
2. I look like I am continuously running under a waterfall judging from the amount of sweat I produce. Gross.
3. Almost the entire time my face is the color of a beet.
4. I can't run straight, I am always running off to the side of the treadmill or running on the hard plastic part above the band.
5. I sing and sometimes fist pump for extra motivation (also see #1).
Also, if you're running or whatever you do to work out, Born This Way by Lady Gaga (see previous post) is a great song to run/work out to! It gets me pumped up and I really feel great about myself. Thanks Gaga!