Monday, July 11, 2011

holy glitter batman!

So I bought these shoes yesterday!!



I know, right?!  How incredibly fabulous!  So here's their story:  I was entirely frustrated at Kohl's for their lack of sales in certain items that I needed and I was also bored at home so I decided to browse the store a little longer.  I wandered over to the shoe section not expecting to find anything and while perusing I see this pretty little things across an aisle.  I put back the shoe that was in my hand and walked over to these things in a trance-like state.  I had to put them on.  They fit and they didn't kill my feet (immediately).  They were half off.  My anniversary is coming up.  I need something pretty to wear.  I clearly have nothing pretty to wear so I must buy something.  I have weddings coming up (next year) that I can wear these to.  John will surely have a winter formal where I can wear these.  Oh yeah, did I mention they were only $27.99??  Why was I putting this much thought into them you may ask?  Because I'm that cheap.  Luckily I was in my right mind and put them in my shopping bag immediately.  After purchasing them I replayed the dilemma on the phone to my sister.  She quickly reminded me that anything under $30 is not a splurge.  Well said sister.  Oh and btw, don't tell John about these, I'd like to surprise him with the sheer fabulousity (yes it's a word) of them when we go out this weekend for the ol' anniversary.  K, thanks.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Ok WOW those are some jazzy shoes, but even bigger WOW to the price tag. LOVE a good bargain! Did I mention I found a totally awesome lamp at Kirklands for $37 (originally $100). Yeah I was in love with it for three days and almost let it sleep in my bed instead of Patrick. Like I said...love a good deal.

Anonymous said...

hahah wow....and somehow I just don't think John is going to be in a trance like state from their sheer fabulosity. But the are Gorgeous!

D said...

I agree on the "anything under $30 is not a splurge"! Sometimes there just can't be too much glitz in the world, so just look at this as doing your part for society! You're welcome! : )