Thursday, July 7, 2011

the help

This book.  Oh.my.goodness.  This book is amazing!  I love love loved it!  Like it easily jumps to my favorite top 5 books of all time!  Like if you've ever lived in the South at any point you need this in your hands right this very minute.  And for those who haven't lived in the South, ya'll need it too for that matter.  I mean wow.  For real--I laughed, I cried, I fist pumped and even hurt my eyes and head because I was reading it that dang fast.  I loved the storyline, I loved the characters, I loved their sassy little attitudes, and I LOVED the way Kathryn Stockett wrote the book!  She wrote it as women living in Mississippi in the 60s would've talked!  I've even found myself talking a tad more Southern the past few days and a heck of a lot more Southern in my head.  "That man crazy if he think that bout to happen" or "mmm that fool betta stop doin that now".  Oh yes.  So run to the bookstore, the library or amazon but ya'll need a copy of this book!  If you've been living under a rock and haven't heard about it yet, here's the storyline.  Enjoy ya'll!

No comments: