Wednesday, September 22, 2010

things that are awesome:


  1. Weight Watchers mint chocolate ice cream sandwiches--oh my goooooness these things are freaking incredible and by far one of my new favorite things EVER!
  2. Glee--season 2 premiere, awesome--nuff said. (hee hee)
  3. Indian (Bollywood) dancing workouts--these things are no joke and oh so much fun
  4. Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin scented Wallflowers by Bath and Body Works--even though it was 90 degrees here today (no exaggeration) I can still pretend that its fall when I walk upstairs and smell this wonderful wallflower
  5. Prison Break--our new fave TV show to follow. Although I'm pretty sure that it's no longer on TV, we're just streamlining it from the internet, nonetheless, awesome show!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Forget the "wallflowers", I want a SWEET CINNAMON PUMPKIN MUFFIN!!!!!!!!

Scott and Jennifer said...

We are watching prison break now too. Good show!