Saturday, September 4, 2010

oh martha


This is not a new revelation but I would just like to state that Martha Stewart is a creative genius. I am by no means an organized, color coated person but when I see pictures of her storage areas on her website I yearn to be that person. I also have these desires deep within me (to be expressed in years to come) to have a large garden, fruit bearing trees and maybe even, dare I say it...a chicken coop and when I see pictures of Martha's home and garden I just want all of that so much more and right now! Oh Martha, I'm going to have to limit how much I look at your website because I have a feeling I'm going to want to change my house every time I see a new idea.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Oh Jessi! You are now feeling the same pain I've been feeling for 20 (?) years! I've been a Martha fan forever, at least from the first time I saw her on PBS and had never heard of her. And Emily has been on the Martha "band-wagon" since she was very young. She would record her episodes daily and watch them after school.I actually bought a Fall napkin ring kit today from the Marthe Stewart line. Of course she would have polished acorns and braided wheat to make her own!