Sunday, September 19, 2010

annie's people by beverly lewis




This series is freaking awesome! First of all I am especially critical of Christian literature, since it has a tendency to be cheesy. Second of all I never thought I would be into reading about the Amish. Third of all, I was desperate for a new book and I saw The Preacher's Daughter at the library and thought "what the heck". Then I was obsessed. This was a series where I could not wait to get back into my car to listen to the story, I was hooked! And as soon as I finished a book I had to get to the library to get the next one! I LOVED it! And I learned so much about the Amish and Mennonite culture, I want to visit Lancaster, PA so much more now!! You may think I'm crazy for loving Amish lit, but whatever, it's awesome and you can only judge me once you've finished the series. 5 out of 5 stars, hands down!

No comments: