Sunday, March 28, 2010

tis the season for giving...

It's always the season for giving. So there you go. Anyway, as ya'll may know my wild cousin (normally I would put "sweet" but I think that "wild" suites him much better) Will had Cystic Fibrosis. If you would like to learn more about CF you can click here. CF sucks, but man did Will kick some CF tail! Love ya Will! One of my sweet Aunt Cissy's friends, Megan, is walking in a Great Strides walk to raise money for CF research so they can find a cure. If you are feeling especially benevolent today and would like to give, I'm going to shout out her website:

Megan's Great Strides Page

Megan is a pretty awesome lady and I think its great what she's doing. Oh yeah, she'll be wearing a Will of Fortune t-shirt that Will's family created for a previous walk! See pic below :)


(photo courtesy of Em's blog, sanks boo)

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Jessi, you are so sweet to post this and I know Megan will be excited when I tell her. Will would be so proud for all the support for Megan and the CF Foundation...he loved participating in fundraising and in research projects. He's probably elbowing Jesus right now saying "Look what they're still doing for me!"!

jessi said...

Just trying to help out any way I can :) The comment about him elbowing Jesus made me smile Cis :) Love you!!

Megan said...

Jessi!!! Thanks so much for this shout-out. I'm sure it will help tremendously. I've already surpassed my goal and there's still a month to go before the walk! You're the best. Hope life in PA is treating you well. Take care!