Tuesday, March 23, 2010

sorry for the lack of posts

I'm sorry that I've been slacking on posting. A week ago John's parents came in town and we had a great time with them. The boys mostly watched March Madness while we shopped (at Ikea!) and went to a pretty cool show, Golden Dragon Acrobats . It was great to spend time with them just hanging out and Dixie loved having a fun playmate (cough cough Kathy...she misses you). Oh and we also went to one of our fave places, The Claddaugh, an Irish pub, for a yummmmy dinner! Thanks so much for coming up ya'll, it was great to spend some time with you both!

Since then I've been pretty busy with work, cleaning, volunteering, international dinners and planting pretty flowers! I planted some gorgeous tulips (on sale at Lowe's) and ground cover that blooms little pink flowers. I also transplanted some of our existing daffodils and crocus so the big bad lawnmower doesn't claim their lives first. Oh, and apparently Dixie thought it would be fun to tear a burning bush out of the ground so I had to buy another and plant it (warning: Dixie stay away!). So yes, busy little bee. But I love being busy :)

No comments: