Monday, April 1, 2013

update

Hello, faithful blog readers!  Sorry I haven't been posting but we have been busy, busy, busy!!  Like crazy busy getting this house ready to be put on the market.  And I thought the house was halfway decent to begin with, ha.ha.ha.  There is a ton of stuff that you apparently have to do in order for it to be ready to "show" and God help us, hopefully someone will want to buy it.  Hopefully after tomorrow it will slow down a bit because oh my goodness, I'm not sure how much I can take anymore.  From the moment I got home Friday evening to the moment I went to bed Sunday night I was cleaning, doing yard work, packing and stowing away things.  John was doing the same.  Lord, I want my life back.  I haven't read or watched TV in ages!!  Ahh!  This too shall pass.

In the meantime, my old friend, Billy, (from the ol' high school days) tours with this amazing band that I had the pleasure of seeing on Thursday...here's one of their songs, you should definitely give it a listen!  I'll be posting more on them later.  My friend is the really tall one in the audience dancing to the left.  :)




No comments: