Sunday, October 28, 2012

it's official

My computer is deadsville.  It's gone.  But my ever-productive and on the ball husband found a new one for me (it was pink!) and his dad even had to go to Knoxville to pick it up (it wasn't available in stores around here) and they brought it all the way up here for their fall visit!  How about that for a family effort!  Sadly it did not pick up wifi very well unless you were 5 feet from the server.  That's not going to work, so he had to return it (I mourned yet another computer in just a few days...and it was pink!  Did I mention that?!).  So we're back to square one.  I'm stealing away some time on John's computer while he's asleep to make sure all my followers don't think I've fallen off the face of the earth.  It will still be a little while longer until I can regularly post, thanks for your patience. :)

However, John's parents did come visit and we had a wonderful time with them!  Thank y'all for making the trek up here!  John has come down with something and I think it's starting to creep it's way toward me.  So we'll be hunkering down, eating potato soup and doing nothing while this cold rainy weather takes over Pittsburgh.  Hope y'all are doing well and staying safe with Sandy on her way!

No comments: