Tuesday, October 16, 2012

it's been awhile

Just wanted to let y'all know that my computer has been broken for the past week and that's why I haven't posted.  It was interesting, at first I was having the DT's from not having a computer but then I began to really enjoy the freedom.  I wasn't trolling blogs or facebook and I actually went to bed earlier.  It was nice.  I'm going to try and keep to that, having minimal computer time.  We'll see how it actually goes.  Also, a big shout out to my husband who fixed my computer.  It was a $15 fix (some part on something that was broken, blah blah blah) but I'll tell you what; if he wasn't in my life I probably would've bought another computer.  So thankful he's in my life :)  Here's what I've been up to lately:

I saw this movie earlier tonight and it was pretty much amazing.  I read the book a few years ago and I was very impressed with how closely the movie followed the book.  If you're interested in seeing it you should know that it's an intense story, not a lighthearted one.  It was great though.

And I'm currently reading this book right now and enjoying it :)

No comments: