Saturday, February 16, 2013

day 16: perfect



 The Avett Brothers!
I saw them in concert for the first time last night and they were just PERFECT!
I jumped on the Avett train a little late as I just started listening to them a couple of years ago and a lot of my friends and family liked them way before that.  But as soon as I started listening to them I fell in love, 100%.  And their show last night was absolutely fantastic!  They were so energetic and fun while they were performing, every song was amazing and as the show ended I told my friend that I could go to another performance right then and there.  I mean, really, I can't express how much I enjoyed that concert.  Hands down, one of the best concerts I've ever been to.  I would see them like 1,000 more times because they're that amazing!  I want to be friends with all of them because they just seem so awesome!  Do you think they're taking friend applications?  Oh and one more small fact: they're from North Carolina!! So to me that makes them a million times more awesome! (I'm coming off of a concert high right now so I'm sure this all seems very dramatic but it's definitely warranted because THEY'RE AMAZING!) The photo was taken by my friend, Jessica (thanks for letting me borrow it).  This is one of my favorite songs they played last night...go on, you should listen to it :)

No comments: