Wednesday, November 7, 2012

this week

I finished this book the other night and I loved it!  What a great book.  It's a sweet story set in the Lowcountry about family, grieving the loss of loved ones and how to live through it all together.  Loved it, highly recommend it!

We had this for dinner tonight and it was: 
1. Super easy
2. Delicious
3. Healthy
So you should pretty much make it ASAP.  It's a great weeknight meal, seeing as it takes a total of 30 minutes (at the most) to make.  Yay!
(photo and recipe cred to: The Recipe Critic)

I read a review for this book in People magazine today and REALLY want to read it:
As soon as I started reading the review it reminded me of A Year of Living Biblically by A. J. Jacobs (which I read a couple of years ago and loved!) and it turns out the author was inspired by Jacobs' book and began her own journey which led to this book.  I'm very interested to read all about her journey.  I rarely buy books (full price at that) but this may have to be an exception.

So it looks like all I do is read and cook and well...that is pretty much my life.

No comments: