- Attending a Death Cab for Cutie concert
- Getting manis/pedis
- Eating LOTS of Mexican food
- Watching movies
- Attending cookouts
- Attending John's softball game
- Going to the pool
- Working (loose term)
- Going to a dueling pianos bar
- Drinking beer
- Drinking champagne
- Drinking margaritas
- Hiking (yes! hiking...I know...)
- Watching Pretty Little Liars
- Watching Toddlers and Tiaras (And noooo don't worry my future unborn child will not be debuting in this...I'd like to not win Worst Parent of the Year Award. But man, is this show entertaining.)
- Watching YouTube videos
- Dancing to anything on Katie's Pandora station of choice
- Discussing important life decisions and all that adult-like stuff
- Making/eating cookies
- Celebrating Christmas in July, holler!
Death Cab for Cutie concert
Drinking beer and eating french fries. It's the life, really.
John's softball game. We were totally cheering him on/taking pics with Katie's iPhone.
(All photos were graciously taken from Katie's Facebook account :)