Tuesday, March 4, 2014

32 weeks!

Well people, only 8 more weeks to go which is absolutely crazy to me!  I went to the doctor this morning and everything is going well.  Baby boy's heartbeat is good and strong and I asked the doctor if she could feel how he was turned so I'd have an idea...he's turned head down!  Yay, thank you Lord!  Let's hope this boy stays that way.  She said if they're head down they usually don't move from that position but there's still a possibility that he could.  Whatever happens, happens, the Lord is in control and I trust in that.

Cravings: grapefruit (can't get enough of it!), Cinnamon Toast Crunch and fruit snacks.  Basically I'm a 5 year old.  I'm only indulging in these some time, I'm trying to eat healthy most of the time. 

Updates: I'm starting to get pains and muscle soreness in all the regular pregnant woman places, not fun.  I'm getting random leg cramps and other pains so it's a lot of fun to walk (not).  I've started sleeping with a body pillow but wake up with back pain every night just from the weight of my belly, I guess.  Honestly, I shouldn't complain at all because it could be a lot worse and I've had a fairly easy pregnancy, which I'm thankful for.  With no further ado, here are some pictures from today...

 Standing in his nursery.  We just painted the walls this weekend, next up: trim!

Sister selfie
Katie was in town visiting a friend and got to spend a couple of days with me.  She was even able to go to my doctor appointment with me this morning and hear the baby's heartbeat!  She also felt bad for me not being able to reach my toenails to paint them and gave me a full on pedicure last night!  So sweet of her :)  Love you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the color on the walls! You're looking great and remember God wants you to want that baby out so the pains and such are a good thing. :)But they do suck too. Try eating bananas for the cramps in your legs. So excited to meet Cookie Princess in just a couple of months. Yay!!