Sunday, March 24, 2013

lately...

Sorry I haven't been posting a whole lot lately.  I guess that's because a whole lot has been going on around here and I haven't had lots of time.  See, we're moving in a few months and in order for that to happen we have to: clean up our house (like really good because people will be coming in to look at it and hopefully they'll buy it!), pack up everything we own (ahhh!), look for another place to live in a whole different city, plan a huge "congratulations you're finally done with graduate school" trip, prepare for said trip, John has to prepare the defense for his thesis as well as wrap up every other little thing for school, graduate, attend two weddings in different states (that we're very excited about!), have a yard sale and continue on with our day to day lives.  Man, moving ain't easy!  Anyway, that's why I've been MIA and will continue to be.  Although there's lots of stuff I want to talk about so hopefully I'll be able to steal away a few minutes every now and then to update y'all.  For instance, here's two really great books that I've read recently.  You should check them out!



I also just returned from a fun filled girls weekend with my mom and sister!  We met in northern VA and had a weekend full of chatting, eating, drinking, shopping and hanging out.  I am so thankful for weekends like that and so very happy that we're all able to take time out and get together!  I really do miss those ladies.  Love y'all!  Here's a picture Katie took of us soon after we arrived and were reunited at the hotel...

No comments: