Sunday, February 21, 2010

ECE winter partay

I think I may have mentioned earlier that Anna and I were on the decorating committee for this year's ECE winter party. Well, you'll be happy to know that everything turned out fabulously (mostly because of us)! Yay!! Have fun looking at the pics :)


the infamous Anna



hey boo


mid-attempt to kiss John's cheek
Anna: "John, you look like an awkward middle schooler, like you don't know who she is"
Matthew: "Nope, that's his wife"


lovely centerpiece


fabulous centerpiece


studs


getting sassy in the bathroom

6 comments:

Emily said...

Girl, you come from a long line of center-piece divas so I'm glad to see that you can handle it on your own. Good job!

Mom said...

I agree with Em, you go girl, Great job!
Love your dress and hair! Middle School or not, you had a handsome date too!

PamCakes said...

Jessi - looks like it was a success! Love your dress too!

katie said...

Aww you look so presh! You and johnsy are adorable, so are you and anna! I love the whole sassy look you have goin for ya! Ohh and yes could job on the center pieces, you're a natural :)

Cynthia said...

All I got to say is "OOOH GIRL!"

Anna said...

You certainly have an eye for the flowers and centerpieces! We are the best party planning committee (well besides Angela, Phyllis and Pam)