Saturday, August 29, 2009

Surprise!

Haha, no, there are no babies on the way here (don't act like you didn't think that). However, I did have a wonderful surprise today that I was not expecting (well, isn't that what surprises are?)...I was talking to Mom this morning and we were just chatting away while in the background my Dad suggested that they come up next weekend...all I heard was chatter in the background and then Mom's silence. She then told me that he suggested that they come up (in a very excited voice!)!! So of course I asked John if it was ok (how could it not be) and he thought it was a good idea too. So Mom, Dad, and Katie are coming up to the burgh to spend Labor Day with us WAHOOOOOOOOOO!! I'm so freakin excited! Not only do they get to see the new improvements to our house (well sooner than I thought they would see them) but I get to spend a looong weekend with them!! Yay! And its already in the plans for John and Dad to go to a Pirates game Saturday night (that means fun girl time!). Man, I can't wait! I love ya'll and oh yeah...I can't wait!!!!



3 comments:

katie said...

OHHH MY GOSHHH!!!!! I'm sooo freaking excited! I can't wait!!

GinnyWilkins said...

Yay fam time and yay pirates!!!

Cynthia said...

I'm so excited for y'all! Hope you all have a great time together, 'specially the "girl's time"!