Saturday, August 29, 2009

the life of a dog

Oh I'm just sitting here watching my sweet dog lay on the hardwood floor near the AC and thinking what a stinkin good life she has. I often think that I would love to be a dog (that may sound weird but hear me out...). I mean, Dixie gets to stay home all day and roam the downstairs at her leisure. She gets to play with all these great toys that she has (and might I add I think she takes them for granted). She gets fed twice a day with yummy food (for a dog). She gets to run around outside and use the potty wherever she wishes (outside of course). And then whenever she feels like she needs attention she can always bug the crap out of us until she gets what she wants. She gets to cuddle (if she stays still long enough), gets rubbed and belly scratches. And she gets to nap whenever she pleases without judgement...hey, we encourage her napping. Man, what a life. I'm a little jealous of her...


5 comments:

katie said...

thats my bunkie bear, thats my belkie boo! I'm toats jealy!

Mom said...

Amazing how Katie has a language all of her own, Scary that some of us actually understand what she is saying.

Peaceful, Dixie so precious!

Cynthia said...

I think our pooches are a little spoiled! And yes, I do understand Katie's language...no matter how scary!

Cynthia said...

I just realized that some of the "word verification" scrambled up words to post a comment on your blog could easily fit into Katie's vocabulary!

katie said...

sanks for the judgment lodies. I really preesh