Sunday, November 10, 2013

the adventures aren't over, I promise!

So, I have posted about half (maybe a little more) of our trip.  It doesn't end with us finishing the John Muir Trail.  We still have many more miles of driving and hiking that I need to blog about.  I have been awful at posting regularly mostly due to house renovations, fatigue (although that is fading as I continue to blaze into the 2nd trimester, yay) and working two part time jobs.  I promise to post more about our trip and eventually before and after pictures of our new home.  I want the "afters" to look as good as possible and that's a little difficult with tools and random light fixtures still hanging around.  But I promise there is more to come!  Thanks for bearing with me and continuing to check in, I have not forgotten you! :)

No comments: