Saturday, May 23, 2009

that time of year


It's that time of year again...graduation and wedding time! This time last year I was basking in the amount of gifts that I was receiving and now the tables have turned...which I also love! Most of you know that I LOVE to buy gifts for people! For those of you who have read "The 5 Love Languages" my love language is gifts--that's the way I feel love the most (no, this is not a materialistic thing--a gift can simply be a flower or a sweet note) and the way that I show love. I just got home from buying two gifts for graduates and a wedding gift! Now we have 3 more wedding gifts to go before the end of the season and I'm pretty sure I already know what I'm getting them too. I want to say thank you again to all of you who gave such sweet, thoughtful gifts last year during my graduation and our wedding, I felt so loved! I hope you all enjoy this time of year as much as I do :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

I would have guessed that "love language". I always love surprising you with gifts. You are so appreciative. Last year was a blast! Never knew what the UPS man was going to deliver next.