Friday, October 3, 2008

i love brownies

The night began with homemade pizza, which is quickly becoming our Friday night tradition. While I was putting together the pizza I decided that I should throw together some brownies. John returned from TN with 2 brownie mixes (thanks Kathy!)...so of course we had to eat them...better sooner than later, right? I love brownies, they are just so simple and delicious. I am somewhat of a dessert snob so there are times when I write off brownies because I've had them so many times before in my life but whenever I do eat them I am always pleasantly reminded of how incredible they are! When I bit into the brownie I was reminded of my childhood, whenever we made dessert at home it was almost always brownies. Anyway, go make some, its such a wonderful treat!

1 comment:

delores lail said...

Thanks for not sharing the "Homer" brownie story! : )